THINGS TO DO IN ALICANTE PROVINCE
The province of Alicante is within the wider Comunidad of Valencia. This “Comunidad” or region has 3 provinces; from south to north, Alicante, Valencia and Castellón.
Click to get a “Map of Comunidad Valenciana”
We hope that you will find here enough information so you could plan your trip ahead, find things to do, places to visit, etc. Please remember that we are here to help you, so if you have not found what you were looking for, contact us.
What can you do in our province?
You can either visit tiny little villages hidden among the mountains or modern coastal towns with all the services you might need. Some of the recommendations we make are here available for you. There are many other options, of course, slowly but surely we would like to give you all the information you might need to make your stay in Alicante a pleasant visit to remember.
1) Visit the capital of the province: Alicante city.
2) City of Elche: palm groves, beautiful city centre, Palacio de Altamira, Huerto del Cura, etc.
3) Villajoyosa village: a place that smells like chocolate.
4) Bohemian Altea.
5) The jungle of Benidorm.
6) San Juan & Campello´s blues waters.
7) Santa Pola; salt works, 18th centuries fortress, salt museum, El Hondo natural park, Rio Safari Elche.
8.) Modernism in Novelda.
9) Wines in the wine region.
10) Modern Alcoy.
Click to view Costa Blanca Map
Click to get a PDF Guide of the Costa Blanca