orange groves of the region and the blue
skies where, down below, Alicante lies.
What can we offer you:
1) Excursions or Day Trips for people that really want to get off the beaten track and see the unique character of this beautiful region.
2) Limited Edition Trips of one or more days in and outside Alicante´s province. We will take you to see special events like becoming immersed in 20,000 drums as part of the Tamborada festival, experiencing a Flamenco festival outdoors in the streets of the beautiful Córdoba or revelling in the tomato throwing frenzy that is the Tomatina in Valencia.
3) Half Mandarina Trips are daytrips and excursions for single people, where the reason being for the trip is to meet other people, make friends, socialise, etc.
4) NEW Rent a friend in Alicante. If you are a small group of friends looking for doing something different in Alicante, why don´t you rent a Spanish friend and he/she will get you closer to our way of living? More information about this service soon!
Whether you choose one of our excursions or one of our longer trips, we would like to offer you a personalised service from knowledgeable, local, Spanish&English speaking guides, visiting unique and authentic places to make your time in Spain an enjoyable and unforgettable travel experience.
We love our region so we encourage sustainable travel being always concerned about the impact tourism has in the visited area and trying to minimise this impact as much as possible. We will use local operators that share this philosophy with us.
We also want to help the villages and communities we visit promoting their local products, handicrafts and businesses, so they can see in tourism a way to sustain and develop their economies.
Good things about visiting with us:
Apart from enjoying your time in Spain doing something different, the good things about travelling with us are:
- We want to welcome you and treat you in a personal way, so you feel you have been part of a different and not conventional experience.
- For that reason we recommend that our travel groups are small (aprox. 20 people), so we encorage everybody in the group participating in the experience, and this only happens when groups are small.
- You will get to see places that are dificult to reach if you do not have your own transport.
- You will be able to just relax and absorb the travel experience without being worried about other practical things (getting lost, not understanding, booking tickets, etc).
- You will be able to try the local gastronomy, wines and spirits without worrying about drinking driving or driving when you are tired.
- We take you to the local producers, so it is great for buying local products at a better price and excellent quality.
For more information about Alicante region see our Plan Your Trip section.